Business Plan Consultants and MBA Business Plan Writers for Seattle, WA.
A popular practice for new entrepreneurs is to start lawncare companies. This is especially true for novice entrepreneurs in the Seattle, WA., Redmond, WA., Kent, WA., Tacoma, WA. and Olympia, WA. areas. As the entrepreneur gets older, the often explore other potential sources of income. However, our business plan writers have found that exiting this industry may not be a wise decision for everyone. For example, our business plan consultants have recently worked with some experience lawn care professionals in creating a business plan to sell lawn and garden equipment. Research from our business plan writers have indicated that this industry is currently growing at approximately 2% per year. Couple this growth with industry experience and entrepreneurs may have the opportunity to create a sound business establishment with moderate growth for years to come. As always, make sure to have the help of a business plan writer or business plan consultant when writing a plan for this industry.
Benefits of using our Business Plan Writers and Business Plan Consultants:
A main reason why business owners seek out a business plan writer or business plan consultant is for help setting long-term and short-term objectives. For most entrepreneurs, they have 1 million ideas, strategies and concepts floating around in their head. However, there is no systematic order in which to identify, prioritize and sort the information they have. With the help of a business plan writer or business plan consultant, business owners are able to efficiently and quickly prioritize information about the business. Once this is done, important benchmarks are able to be identified. This often leads to creating business models to ensure their attainment. However, without the help of the business plan writer or business plan consultant, this process may never come to pass. So, when writing your business plan to organize your thoughts, consult with a professional.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Business Plan Consulting for Seattle, WA.
Business Plan Consulting for Redmond, WA.
Business Plan Consulting for Tacoma, WA.
Business Plan Writing Services
Quality Business Plan offers several business writing services for the Kent, WA. area. Some of our services includes business plan consulting, business plan writing and financial projection consulting. Listed below are just some of the benefit using our firm may offer:
- SBA and Investor ready business plans starting at $400.
- ALL business plans are written by MBAs or Doctoral Candidates.
- Most business plans are completed in 8 days or less.
- Some business plans can even be completed in 24 hours (additional charges apply).
Business Plan Writer for Olympia, WA.
- Finish a started business plan.
- Correct errors in an already written business plan.
- Finish up partial financial projections.
- Give professional guidance for completing your business plan.
Business Plan Writer for Seattle, WA.
- Work with customers through the complete business plan process.
- Construct a professionally written funding request, which details funds needed and why.
- A detailed examination of your businesses internal and external environment.
- Work with the business owner to write a personal statement as to why the business was start. Great personal touch.
Financial Projection Consultant for Tacoma, WA.
- Prepare a financial model for your company.
- Construct financial projections for profit and loss statements, income statement and sheet for 5 years.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for your company.
- Use capital budgeting techniques to determine your breakeven point, company valuation and return on equity.
Our Business Plan Writing Process in 7 Steps...
Business Plan Writing Process...
Our business plan writing process in seven steps. Usually, we can complete a business plan in 8 days from the time of our initial meeting.
Business Plan Writing Process...
Step 1: Contact Quality Business Plan.
Step 2: Schedule initial meeting with our business plan writers or business plan consultants.
Step 3: Meet with our business plan writers and business plan consultants for initial consultation.
Step 4: Allow our business plan writers and business plan consultant to research your company, industry and competitors. This takes about 4 days.
Step 5: Our business plan writers and business plan consultants will now write up the rough draft of your business plan. This takes about two days.
Step 6: We email you the rough draft of the business plan and financial statements and ask you to review.
Step 7: We meet with you one final time to make corrections to the business plan. Corrections often take 1 to 2 days.
Call or Text Paul, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.