Let's face it, writing sucks. If you were to do a public opinion poll gauging the level of enjoyment a person receives from writing, 98% of the global population may rank the process equivalent to the joys and pleasures of a root canal, or worse. As for the other 2%, like myself, I just so happen to enjoy writing.
As a professional author, doctoral candidate, and ghostwriter, I have written hundreds, if not thousands of articles, books, eBooks, blogs, web content and even business manuals such as standard operating procedures, training material, and advertising pieces in the last ten plus years. From these experiences, I have not only honed my writing skills to a fine edge, but I am pretty quick and efficient with the writing and editing process. So... how can I help you? Allow me to illuminate:
What is a Ghostwriter?
As a ghostwriter, I work with clients, such as yourself, to publish articles, blog posts, paperback books, business manuals, and eBooks, in your name. Book topics, length, and content will vary based on your needs. However, in the end, our clients will have polished documents ready for use, while retaining full copyright and profits from the sale of the book or usage of materials. Services offered:
- Industry articles and blogs.
- Paperback books.
- Website content.
- Standard operating manuals.
- Training materials.
- Other business writing needs.
Benefits of our Ghostwriter Services
Educate Customers: Current and potential customers often want to know as much about an industry or service, before they purchase, as possible. By writing a book, or having a ghost writer write a book for you, related to your products and services, customers will be able to gain the knowledge first-hand.
Books Published in YOUR Name: Take credit for our work! Our ghost book writers will assign copyright authority to our clients. In other words, the book and all content will be yours.
Establish Creditability: Want to know how to become an expert in your industry? Write a book. Publishing books related to your products, services and industry often leads to increased credibility for yourself and company.
Call or Text Paul, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation with our Ghost Book Writer!
Ghost Book and Ghost EBook Writing Process
Our ghost book writing process starts with a phone or video meeting with our client.
Step 1: Initial Meeting: In this meeting, our ghost book and eBook writer will discuss various topics that need to be included inside the book. Further, we will discuss which references and documents we will be used when writing the book.
Step 2: Approve the outline. After our initial meeting, our ghost book writer will create an outline that the book will follow. The bullet points in the outline will represent chapters that will be included in the book. This step may take 2 to 3 days.
Step 3: Complete rough draft. The rough draft submitted for approval will be pretty much very similar to the final published. In this step, we do ask for our client to read through the book to ensure the concepts are correct.
Step 4: Final Edit. In this step, our ghosts book writer will do a final edit of the document.
Step 5: Choose book cover. Our book cover selection is limited to Amazon’s templates.
Step 6: Publish document on Amazon. Our ghost book writer will help our clients publish, both the paperback version and eBook version of the document on Amazon.
Ghost Writing: Articles and Blogs
Our ghostwriting process for articles and blogs starts with a phone or video meeting with our client.
Step 1: Initial Meeting: In this meeting, our ghostwriter will discuss various topics that need to be included in the article/blog.
Step 2: Approve the headings and subheadings. After our initial meeting, our ghostwriter will create an outline for the article/blog. The bullet points in the outline will represent subheadings that will be included in the article or blog. This step may take 2 to 3 days.
Step 3: Complete rough draft. The rough draft submitted for approval will be pretty much very similar to the final published article. In this step, we do ask for our client to read through the article/ blog to ensure the concepts are correct.
Step 4: Final Edit. In this step, our ghostwriter will do a final edit of the document.