SBA Disaster Loan Business Plan
Do I need a business plan for an SBA Disaster Loan?
In some instances, Yes. Natural disasters are challenging for small businesses. Fortunately, the SBA has a loan program, SBA Disaster Loans, to help small business owners cope with loss after the disaster. However, there are some requirements for obtaining an SBA disaster loan. A common requirement is a business plan with the following requirements:
- Provide a complete business plan including two (2) successive 12-month Profit and Loss statements for the applicant business based on anticipated operations had the disaster not occurred. Include details to explain the basic assumptions used in preparing the projections.
- Provide a substantiated 20XX year-to-date (dated within 90 days) profit and loss statement and balance sheet for the applicant business. You must include evidence to substantiate business operations, i.e., bank statements to evidence revenues and operating expenses, invoices for purchases of inventory or sales receipts, or other evidence satisfactory to SBA.
- Please note: If the requested information is not received within 7 calendar days, including today, the request will be withdrawn to allow additional time
Quality Business Plan has prepared numerous SBA disaster business plans. Further, our firm is able to complete most SBA disaster loan business plans with 5 business days.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Call or Text Paul, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.
Our Business Plan Writing Process in 7 Steps...
Business Plan Writing Process...
Our business plan writing process in seven steps. Usually, we can complete a business plan in 8 days from the time of our initial meeting.
Business Plan Writing Process...
Step 1: Contact Quality Business Plan.
Step 2: Schedule initial meeting with our business plan writers or business plan consultants.
Step 3: Meet with our business plan writers and business plan consultants for initial consultation.
Step 4: Allow our business plan writers and business plan consultant to research your company, industry and competitors. This takes about 4 days.
Step 5: Our business plan writers and business plan consultants will now write up the rough draft of your business plan. This takes about two days.
Step 6: We email you the rough draft of the business plan and financial statements and ask you to review.
Step 7: We meet with you one final time to make corrections to the business plan. Corrections often take 1 to 2 days.
Example of our SBA Disaster Loan Business Plan.
Our complex business plan is an excellent choice for startup businesses and firms looking to expand. Our complex business plan exceeds SBA loan requirements and includes:
SBA Disaster Loan Business Plan Price Starting at $800.00 and Up
- 15 to 20 pages.
- Executive Summary
- Company description
- Competitive advantages
- Mission/Vision/Value Statement
- Market analysis
- Target Market
- Competitive analysis
- Organization and management
- Ownership and responsibilities
- Organizational Structure
- Resumes (Customer Provided)
- Service / Product description
- Problem Statement
- Product Description
- Future Plans
- Research and development plans
- Marketing and sales
- Social Media
- Strategies Section
- Financials (2 yrs)
- 24 Months of profit and loss information.
- Year to Date Excel Template for balance sheet and Profit and Loss.
- Financial ratios and estimated valuation.
- Funding request
- Exit Strategy