Business Plan Writing Services For Chicago, IL.
Our business plan writing services help business owners in the Chicago, IL., Schaumburg, IL., Naperville, IL., Joliet, IL. and Evanston, IL. areas. To help business owners in these areas, we have business plan writers, business plan consultants and financial forecasting professionals ready to construct professional business plans. An important aspect of our job is to create a business plan that is focused on scalability when requested by a business owner. Scalability is the ability of a business to grow in revenues by using the same fixed assets. For example, our business plan writers recently worked with a business owner in writing a plan to expand their restaurant into a unit next door to them. Through our work with the owner, we were able to devise specific business models to ensure scalability of the kitchen staff and equipment. In the end, with the help of our business plan consultants, and professionally written business plan was prepared to ensure a successful launch of their expansion.
Some Benefits of our Business Plan Writing Services:
Our business plan writing services have numerous benefits for our clients. A common benefit we bring to the table is in relations to describing a company’s product or products. This may seem like a relatively simple action. However, it is deceptively complicated. This is because some organizations have hundreds if not thousands of products that they sell. An excellent example of this would be a grocery store. However, for business plan, there must be some discussion in relations to products. From this, our business plan writers will inevitably general categories in which to describe products. By consolidating products into groups, our business plans are able to allow readers to understand the different types of products that will be sold. Further, this is done in a relatively succinct manner. As a result, readers have a great idea of how a business will run in a short amount of time.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Call or Text Paul, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.
Our Business Plan Writing Process in 7 Steps...
Business Plan Writing Process...
Our business plan writing process in seven steps. Usually, we can complete a business plan in 8 days from the time of our initial meeting.
Business Plan Writing Process...
Step 1: Contact Quality Business Plan.
Step 2: Schedule initial meeting with our business plan writers or business plan consultants.
Step 3: Meet with our business plan writers and business plan consultants for initial consultation.
Step 4: Allow our business plan writers and business plan consultant to research your company, industry and competitors. This takes about 4 days.
Step 5: Our business plan writers and business plan consultants will now write up the rough draft of your business plan. This takes about two days.
Step 6: We email you the rough draft of the business plan and financial statements and ask you to review.
Step 7: We meet with you one final time to make corrections to the business plan. Corrections often take 1 to 2 days.
Business Plan Writing Services
Quality Business Plan offers several business writing services. Some of our services includes business plan consulting, business plan writing and financial projection consulting. Listed are just some of the benefit using our firm may offer:
- SBA and Investor ready business plans start at $800.
- ALL business plans are written by MBAs or Doctoral Candidates.
- Most business plans are completed in 8 days or less.
- Some business plans can even be completed in 24 hours (additional charges apply).
Business Plan Writers:
- Help customers through the complete business plan writing process.
- Develop a well-written business funding request, which details specific funds needed and why and how the company will use funds.
- A detailed examination of industry, competitors and target market.
- Help with the business owner to write a personal statement as to why the business was start. Great personal touch.
Business Plan Consultant:
- Finish a started business plan.
- Correct errors in an already written business plan.
- Finish up partial financial projections.
- Give professional guidance for completing your business plan.
Financial Projection Consultant:
- Prepare a financial model for your company.
- Construct financial projections for profit and loss statements, income statement and sheet for 5 years.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for your company.
- Use capital budgeting techniques to determine your breakeven point, company valuation and return on equity.
Business Plan Writing Services:
- Business plan writing.
- Resume writing
- Web content writing.
- Blogging services.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
Example of our Complex Business Plan.
Our complex business plan is an excellent choice for startup businesses and firms looking to expand. Our complex business plan exceeds SBA loan requirements and includes:
Complex Business Plan Price Starting at $800.00 and Up
- 25 to 35 pages.
- Executive Summary
- Company description
- Competitive advantages
- Mission/Vision/Value Statement
- Market analysis
- Target Market
- Competitive analysis
- Organization and management
- Ownership and responsibilities
- Organizational Structure
- Resumes (Customer Provided)
- Service / Product description
- Problem Statement
- Product Description
- Future Plans
- Research and development plans
- Marketing and sales
- Social Media
- Strategies Section
- Financials (5 yrs)
- 24 Months of profit and loss information.
- 5 years Income Statement and Balance Sheet projections.
- Financial ratios and estimated valuation.
- Funding request
- Exit Strategy
- Non-disclosure agreement