Business Plan Writing Services For Dallas, TX.
Our business plan writing services help business owners in the Dallas, TX., Irving, TX., Frisco, TX., McKinney, TX. and Plano, TX. areas. To help business owners in these areas, we have business plan writers, business plan consultants and financial forecasting professionals ready to construct professional business plans. A common challenge faced by business owners in this area is task delegation. Business owners know that they need to hire employees in some circumstances. However, when and how to hire employees is often lost on the entrepreneur. From this, professional business plan writing service can help.
Our business plan writing service can help by working with the business owner to identify specific needs within their company. Once the needs are identified, then our business plan writers are able to segment similar responsibilities into various job positions. Once this is complete, our business plan consultants can then attach job objectives and requirements for each position. Finally, this information may be compiled into a professionally written business plan. In the end, test delegation is compartmentalized into a succinct document with a well planned document for action.
Some Benefits of our Business Plan Writing Services:
Our business plan writers and business plan consultants offer small business owners specific benefits. For example, companies that seek to add an additional product line often fail to examine whether a new target market is needed for the business. To illustrate, we recently worked with a small business owner who focused on men’s clothing. Due to their immense success, they wish to extend into a women’s fashion line. Unfortunately, strategies used to reach success for their first product may not be usable in their future endeavor. From this, our business plan writers in business by consultants were able to assist the business owner in developing new strategies and a new target market. This led to a solid foundation from which to launch their new product line.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Call or Text Paul, Doctoral Candidate, MBA.
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.
Our Business Plan Writing Process in 7 Steps...
Business Plan Writing Process...
Our business plan writing process in seven steps. Usually, we can complete a business plan in 8 days from the time of our initial meeting.
Business Plan Writing Process...
Step 1: Contact Quality Business Plan.
Step 2: Schedule initial meeting with our business plan writers or business plan consultants.
Step 3: Meet with our business plan writers and business plan consultants for initial consultation.
Step 4: Allow our business plan writers and business plan consultant to research your company, industry and competitors. This takes about 4 days.
Step 5: Our business plan writers and business plan consultants will now write up the rough draft of your business plan. This takes about two days.
Step 6: We email you the rough draft of the business plan and financial statements and ask you to review.
Step 7: We meet with you one final time to make corrections to the business plan. Corrections often take 1 to 2 days.
Business Plan Writing Services
Quality Business Plan offers several business writing services. Some of our services includes business plan consulting, business plan writing and financial projection consulting. Listed are just some of the benefit using our firm may offer:
- SBA and Investor ready business plans starting at $400.
- ALL business plans are written by MBAs or Doctoral Candidates.
- Most business plans are completed in 8 days or less.
- Some business plans can even be completed in 24 hours (additional charges apply).
Business Plan Writers:
- Help customers through the complete business plan writing process.
- Develop a well-written business funding request, which details specific funds needed and why and how the company will use funds.
- A detailed examination of industry, competitors and target market.
- Help with the business owner to write a personal statement as to why the business was start. Great personal touch.
Business Plan Consultant:
- Finish a started business plan.
- Correct errors in an already written business plan.
- Finish up partial financial projections.
- Give professional guidance for completing your business plan.
Financial Projection Consultant:
- Prepare a financial model for your company.
- Construct financial projections for profit and loss statements, income statement and sheet for 5 years.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for your company.
- Use capital budgeting techniques to determine your breakeven point, company valuation and return on equity.
Business Plan Writing Services:
- Business plan writing.
- Resume writing
- Web content writing.
- Blogging services.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
Example of our Complex Business Plan.
Our complex business plan is an excellent choice for startup businesses and firms looking to expand. Our complex business plan exceeds SBA loan requirements and includes:
Complex Business Plan Price Starting at $800.00 and Up
- 25 to 35 pages.
- Executive Summary
- Company description
- Competitive advantages
- Mission/Vision/Value Statement
- Market analysis
- Target Market
- Competitive analysis
- Organization and management
- Ownership and responsibilities
- Organizational Structure
- Resumes (Customer Provided)
- Service / Product description
- Problem Statement
- Product Description
- Future Plans
- Research and development plans
- Marketing and sales
- Social Media
- Strategies Section
- Financials (5 yrs)
- 24 Months of profit and loss information.
- 5 years Income Statement and Balance Sheet projections.
- Financial ratios and estimated valuation.
- Funding request
- Exit Strategy
- Non-disclosure agreement