Paul Borosky, Doctoral Candidate, MBA. is the owner, business plan writer, business consultant, and business plan consultant for Quality Business Plan. Paul has significant experience with owning a small business, teaching, and tutoring various finance and entrepreneurship courses. Paul’s experience includes:
- Small business owner for several years.
- Finance and Entrepreneurship professor for a local college.
- Written and/or reviewed hundreds of business plans both academically and professionally.
- Doctoral candidate and MBA with a focus in Finance from Webster University.
- Over 10 years of experience tutoring finance and business online.
- Eight years of experience as a mortgage broker, realtor, and appraiser.
- Several years of experience teaching finance and entrepreneurship concepts at the high school level.
- Authored dozens of articles about entrepreneurship and business plan writing.
- Microsoft Office Specialist. Certified in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Important Business Plan Disclaimer:
I am Paul Borosky, MBA., ABD., owner of QualityBusinessPlan. If or when you call the number below, you will get me. Not an assistant, secretary, or intern. If or when you email the email address below, again, the same story, you get my response. I do not "farm out" your initial calls, business plan meetings, or even writing your business plan. When you hire me to write your business plan or to help with your business needs, that is what you get... myself and my years of business and academic experience. In my most humble of opinions, I don't think many other sites offer this service (a most delightful competitive advantage!)
Call or Text Paul Now
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm EST.