Express Plus Business Plan
Our express plus business plan is ideal for small business owners seeking a minimally customized business plan.
Express Plus Business Plan Process:
- Make a deposit payment for the Express Plus Business Plan.
- Complete the business plan questionnaire (as best you can... it is optional).
- Participate in the initial business plan meeting.
- Approve the scope of work and make the final business plan payment.
- Finally, give us about 5-10 business days to complete your business plan.
- Once the plan is complete, you will receive your customized business plan in a word document and PDF file. Excel file not included.
A few things to keep in mind with this business plan...
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial business plan are emailed.***
- NO REFUNDS.
Express Plus Business Plan Details ***
***Content in the video may be different from the current plan.
The Express Plus Business Plan Includes:
- 18-20 pages.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial business plan (What is a Business Plan Revision?)***
- Limited to companies with 10 employees or less.
- Proprietary business plan template filled in.
- No color graphs included.
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive Summary (1 Page)
- Company description (2 Pages)
- Company summary
- Product description (Up to 3 products/services described)
- Primary Target market
- Competitive Advantages (Chart)
- Industry analysis
- Industry (1/2 Page)
- Organization and management (1 Page)
- Organizational Structure
- Marketing and sales (1 Page, customized)
- Social Media
- Financials (No Customization of template or assumptions, 8 Pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Profit & Loss (12 months)
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Breakeven analysis
- Funding request (1 Page)
** Additional Revisions or adding new information after meeting notes are approved starts at $100.00***
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
***Express Plans are proprietary business plans templates that are minimally customized with the client’s name, industry information, and basic financial information. These plans are excellent for clients wanting a solid business plan structure to customize as needed.