Intermediate Business Plan
Our intermediate business plan is ideal for small business owners seeking to document their thoughts and ideas. Further, based on our research and/or client feedback, this plan may be adequate for up to about $350,000 in debt financing.
**Please understand, this is an estimate based on feedback and/or research. We do not promise that this plan, or any plan for that matter, will secure funding.
Business plan is delivered as a Word doc. and PDF file. Excel spreadsheet is not included.
All Sales are Final. NO REFUNDS.
**All business plans, PowerPoint presentations, and financial projections come with 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial documents.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Business Plan Details
Intermediate Business Plan:
**Content in video may be different from actual plan.
**** Due to a lower price, the Intermediate plan no longer includes a detailed competitive advantage, target market, pricing strategy, job description, or business objective and timeline section.
- 30 to 40 pages.
- Limited to businesses with 30 employees or less.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial rough draft.***
- Charts and Color graphs included!!
- Title Page
- Table of contents
- Confidentiality and Disclaimer Statement
- Executive Summary (2 page)
- Company description (2 to 3 pages)
- Company summary
- Product description
- Primary target market
- Competitive advantage (chart)
- SWOT Analysis (1 Page)
- Industry analysis (1 page)
- Product/services segmentation.
- Organization and management (1 page)
- Organizational Structure Chart.
- Resume (Customer must provide in Word Doc.)
- Marketing and sales (1 page)
- Social Media
- Financials (No Customization) (15-18 pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Initial daily/monthly sales
- Initial fixed costs
- Growth rates
- Profit & Loss (24months)
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Breakeven analysis
- Projected valuation based on cash flows for 5 years
- Financial ratios
- Funding request (1 - 2 pages)
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
** Additional Revisions or adding new information after meeting notes are approved starts at $100.00
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring the document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Call or Text Paul Now
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week. 8am to 9pm EST.