Hotel/Motel Business Plan Template
Quality Business Plan has a Hotel/Motel company business plan template and financial projection template ready for small business owners to customize in minutes! Before starting a business, entrepreneurs should have, at the very least, a basic business plan.
The important sections of a Hotel/Motel company business plan template would include the executive summary, company description, industry research, marketing section, funding section, and always pro forma financial projections.
Unfortunately, most business owners have no idea how to start or write a well-prepared business plan for their business. From this, the need for a Hotel/Motel company business plan template is critical.
Benefits of using our Hotel/Motel Business Plan Template
There are numerous benefits that hotel/motel business owners and business plan writers may enjoy from using our hotel/motel business plan template. For example, our hotel/motel business plan template includes an organizational chart already created that is designed for the hotel/motel industry. The organizational chart includes important positions such as CEO, Gen. manager, front desk attendance, housekeeping, and maintenance. In addition, this chart may easily be expanded upon or even reduced based on the needs of the hotel/motel business owner or businessman writer. This construct and format are just one of many reasons why our hotel/motel business plan template is an excellent foundation to start and build your business plan (2/22).
"Free" Business Plan Templates
- Pretty Cool- Business Plan Structure
- Excellent- Industry-Related Research
- Awesome- Customized Financial Projections for your Industry
- Even MORE Awesome-Template Written by Paul Borosky, MBA.
- - Fill-in-the-highlighted-areas Format
- - Completed Pricing Strategy
- - SWOT Analysis Completed
- - Organizational Chart
- - Funding Request Section
- - Step-by-Step Tutorial for Business Plan Doc.
- - Step-by-Step Tutorial for Financial Projections Model
Quality Business Plan Templates
- Pretty Cool- Business Plan Structure
- Excellent- Industry-Related Research ($100 value)
- Awesome- Customized Financial Projections for your Industry ($300 value)
- Even MORE Awesome- Template Written by Paul Borosky, MBA.
- Plus...- Fill-in-the-highlighted-areas Format
- Plus...- Completed Pricing Strategy
- Plus...- SWOT Analysis Completed
- Plus...- Organizational Chart... Done!
- Plus...- Funding Request Section... Yes!
- Plus...- Step-by-Step Tutorial for Business Plan Doc.
- Plus...- Step-by-Step Tutorial for Financial Projections Model
More Benefits: Free Business Plan Template Tutorials!!
All of our business plans come with FREE business plan writing tutorials. Business plan writing tutorials range from customizing your executive summary section to using our proprietary financial model!!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR FREE TUTORIALS!!!
Still More.... Benefits: WE can COMPLETE the Business Plan Template for YOU!
Want us to complete your business plan template for you (additional charges and restrictions apply)? Not a problem! Just complete our questionnaire, email it to us, and, once approved AND final payment is made, your completed business plan template will be ready in as little as 1 business day!
CLICK HERE TO HAVE US COMPLETE THE TEMPLATE FOR YOU!!!
For Questions about my template BEFORE PURCHASING or having difficulty downloading it, feel free to call me at:
Available Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 9 PM EST. (Usually)
IMPORTANT NOTE - I DO NOT OFFER FREE PHONE CONSULTATIONS AFTER PURCHASING THE TEMPLATE.
This Template is Reduced to $50.00!!
Hotel/Motel Business Plan Templates Includes:
- Word Document Template
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- Hotel/Motel related Industry Analysis INCLUDED!
- Organizational Structure.
- Funding Request
- Financial Projections
- 12-month profit and loss statement
- 5-year pro forma income statement
- Excel Financial Model Customized for the Hotel/Motel Industry
- Basic customizable Excel File
- Ability to change revenues, costs, and labor.
- 12 Profit and Loss
- 5 Yr Annual Projections.