Business Plan Consultant For Houston, TX. Area
Over the last several years, our business plan writers and business plan consultants have spoken with numerous small business owners, including business owners in the Houston, TX., The Woodlands, TX., Spring, TX., Sugarland, TX., Conroe, TX. Through our conversations, we have noted that some small businesses have little to no revenue growth over a sustainable period of time. This leads to business owners believing this is normal for their operations to plateau. However, statistics show that small businesses with less than 10 employees average 7.8% revenue growth per year.
In other words, if your business is not growing revenues, it is very likely that your competitors are gaining market share and experiencing average to above average growth. Small business owners need to thoroughly examine their company’s internal and external environment to determine why the revenue growth is not comparable to national averages. Our business plan writers and business plan consultants are trained to be able to help business owners quickly and efficiently identify challenges within their environments and offer professional actions that may be taken to mitigate these challenges. In the end, with a professionally written business plan, business owners may start to enjoy average to above average growth in their business again.
Benefits of using Business Plan Writers or Business Plan Consultants.
Some novice entrepreneurs are so excited about their new business idea that they share the information with anybody who will listen. Unfortunately, when this takes place, our business plan writers and business plan consultant has seen other people take ideas that they have heard from friends and family and implement the ideas to make substantial profits. To make this worse, the people who make the substantial profits never reward the person who came up with the original idea. Because this unfortunate event is rather common, our business plan writers and business plan consultants help protect small business owners by offering generic nondisclosure agreements with all of our business plan.
Our first nondisclosure agreement we offer is placed at the beginning of the plan, which notes that readers of the business plan are bound by the nondisclosure agreement. For additional security, our business plan writers also include a more thorough nondisclosure agreement at the end of the business plan. For this one, the small business owner is able to have the reader sign the agreement before allowing them to read it. Regardless of which nondisclosure agreement they use, the company is more protected with one as compared to without. This is just one of the small details our business plan writers and business plan consultants brings to the table when working for you.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, MBA., ABD., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Business Plan Consulting for Houston, TX.
Business Plan Writer for Woodlands, TX.
Financial Projection Consultant for Spring, TX.
Business Plan Writing Services
Quality Business Plan offers several business plan writing services for the Conroe, TX. area. Some of our services includes business plan consulting, business plan writing and financial projection consulting. Listed below are just some of the benefit using our firm may offer:
- SBA and Investor ready business plans starting at $400.
- ALL business plans are written by MBAs or Doctoral Candidates.
- Most business plans are completed in 8 days or less.
- Some business plans can even be completed in 24 hours (additional charges apply).
Business Plan Writer for Houston, TX.
- Finish a started business plan.
- Correct errors in an already written business plan.
- Finish up partial financial projections.
- Give professional guidance for completing your business plan.
Business Plan Writer for Woodland, TX.
- Work with customers through the complete business plan process.
- Construct a professionally written funding request, which details funds needed and why.
- A detailed examination of your businesses internal and external environment.
- Work with the business owner to write a personal statement as to why the business was start. Great personal touch.
Financial Projection Consultant for Spring, TX.
- Prepare a financial model for your company.
- Construct financial projections for profit and loss statements, income statement and sheet for 5 years.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for your company.
- Use capital budgeting techniques to determine your breakeven point, company valuation and return on equity.
Call or Text Paul MBA. Now
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.