Basic Business Plan
Our basic business plan is ideal for small business owners seeking to document their thoughts and ideas. Further, based on our research and/or client feedback, this plan may be adequate for up to about $100,000 in debt financing.
**Please understand, this is an estimate based on feedback and or our research. We do not promise that this plan, or any plan for that matter, will secure funding.
**This plan is NOT recommended for investor financing.
Business plan is delivered as a Word doc. and PDF file. Excel spreadsheet is not included.
All Sales are Final. NO REFUNDS.
**All business plans, PowerPoint presentations, and financial projections come with 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial documents.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Business Plan Details
**Content in the video may be different from the current plan.
***Organizational structure chart has replaced job description section.
Basic Business Plan
- 20 to 25 pages.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial rough draft.***
- No color graphs included.
- Limited to companies with 10 employees or less.
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive Summary (1 Page)
- Company description (2 Pages)
- Company summary
- Product description
- Primary Target market
- Competitive Advantages (Chart)
- Industry analysis
- Industry (1 Page)
- Organization and management (1 Page)
- Organizational Structure
- Marketing and sales(1 Page, customized)
- Social Media
- Financials (No Customization of template or assumptions, 8 Pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Profit & Loss (12 months)
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Breakeven analysis
- Funding request (1 Page)
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
- ** Additional Revisions or adding new information after meeting notes are approved starts at $100.00*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring the document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Call or Text Paul Now
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week. 8am to 9pm EST.