Complete Business Plan
Our complete business plan is ideal for small business owners seeking to document their thoughts and ideas. Further, some of our clients have told us, or our search has indicated, that this plan has helped, or is helpful, for raising over $1 million in debt and/or equity financing.
**Please understand, this is an estimate based on feedback. We do not promise that this plan, or any plan for that matter, will secure funding.
Business plan is delivered as a Word doc. and PDF file. Excel spreadsheet is not included.
All Sales are Final. NO REFUNDS.
**All business plans, PowerPoint presentations, and financial projections come with 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial documents.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Complete Business Plan
- 60 or more pages.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial rough draft***.
- Full-Color graphs and charts included.
- Confidentiality Disclaimer
- Executive Summary (2 pages)
- Company description (5 to 6 pages)
- Problem statement
- Company summary
- Product description
- Future plans
- Business models
- Competitive advantages
- Company Goals
- Business Objectives and Timeline
- Plan of Action
- Mission/Vision/Value Statement
- Target Market (1 page)
- Primary target
- Secondary target
- Target Market Growth Potential
- Detailed SWOT Analysis (2 Pages)
- Industry analysis Summarized 3rd Party Market Research (3 to 4 pages)
- Threats, Trends, and opportunities
- Keys to success
- Risk Analysis
- Barriers to Entry
- Economic Conditions
- Competition (3 pages)
- Competitive analysis**++
- Porter's Five Forces
- Demographics (1 page)
- Organization and management (2 to 3 pages)
- Management Summary (with supplied resume).
- Job responsibilities
- Organizational Structure Chart
- Marketing and sales (1 to 3 pages)
- Objectives and Keys to Success
- Social Media
- Strategies (1 to 2 pages)
- Strategic Expansion Plan (2 pages)
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
- Stage 4
- Financials (Limited Customization) (15 to 20 pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Profit & Loss (24 months)
- Common size quarterly profit and loss.
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Projected valuation (based on cash flow)
- Break-even analysis
- Cash Budget (1 year)
- Best case / Worst case Financial Projections
- Payback period
- Financial ratios
- NPV Profile
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Scenario Analysis
- Funding request (1 page)
- Exit Strategy (1 page)
- Appendix (1 page)
- A non-disclosure agreement (2 pages)
- PowerPoint Presentation (Summary of the business plan - 8 to 10 Slides).
- Complex financial model in Excel Included.
**++Does not include competitor sales volume or potential market share captured.
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring the document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Call or Text Paul Now
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week. 8am to 9pm EST.