Complete Business Plan
Our complete business plan is ideal for small business owners seeking to document their thoughts and ideas. Further, some of our clients have told us, or our search has indicated, that this plan has helped, or is helpful, for raising over $1 million in debt and/or equity financing.
**Please understand, this is an estimate based on feedback. We do not promise that this plan, or any plan for that matter, will secure funding.
Business plan is delivered as a Word doc. and PDF file.
All Sales are Final. NO REFUNDS.
**All business plans, PowerPoint presentations, and financial projections come with 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial documents.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Complete Business Plan
- 40 - 60 pages.
- 2 revisions within 30 days of our firm emailing the initial rough draft***.
- Full-Color graphs and charts included.
- Confidentiality Disclaimer
- Executive Summary (2 pages)
- Company description (5 to 6 pages)
- Problem statement
- Company summary
- Product description
- Future plans
- Competitive advantages
- Business Objectives and Timeline
- Mission/Vision/Value Statement
- Target Market (1 page)
- Primary target
- Secondary target
- Target Market Growth Potential
- Detailed SWOT Analysis (2 Pages)
- Industry analysis Summarized 3rd Party Market Research (3 to 4 pages)
- Threats, Trends, and opportunities
- Keys to success
- Competition (2 pages)
- Competitive analysis**++
- Organization and management (2 to 3 pages)
- Management Summary (with supplied resume).
- Organizational Structure Chart
- Marketing and sales (1 to 3 pages)
- Objectives and Keys to Success
- Social Media
- Strategies (1 to 2 pages)
- Financials (Limited Customization) (15 to 20 pages)
- Financial Assumptions ***+++
- Profit & Loss (24 months)
- Common size quarterly profit and loss.
- Income statement (5 years)
- Balance sheet (5 years)
- Projected valuation (based on cash flow)
- Break-even analysis
- Cash Budget (1 year)
- Best case / Worst case Financial Projections
- Payback period
- Financial ratios
- NPV Profile
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Funding request (1 page)
- Exit Strategy (1 page)
- Appendix (1 page)
- Complex financial model in Excel Included.
***+++ All projected revenues and costs are provided by the customer.
*** Business plan revision Includes: A business plan revision consists of correcting misspellings, ensuring the document is grammatically correct, and products, services, competitors, and industries are described accurately. Finally, a revision may include updating financial information, such as sales projections.
Call or Text Paul Now to Get Started!!