Construction Company Business Plan Template
Quality Business Plan has a construction company business plan template and financial projection template ready for small business owners to customize in minutes! Before starting a business, entrepreneurs should have, at the very least, a basic business plan.
The important sections of a construction company business plan template would include the executive summary, company description, industry research, marketing section, funding section, and always pro forma financial projections.
Unfortunately, most business owners have no idea how to start or write a well-prepared business plan for their business. From this, the need for a construction company business plan template is critical.
Benefits of a Construction Company Business Plan Template
There are numerous benefits to having a construction company business plan template. For example, most businesses, such as trim companies, tile companies, HVAC companies, and even plumbing companies, have very similar business models, even though their services provided are vastly different. An example of this would be that an HVAC company will charge a specific dollar amount to a builder for the installation of an air conditioning system. The same model holds true for plumbers and tile companies for their trades. Because of the similarities with the financial models, using a financial projection template customized for the construction industry is a cost-efficient practice for completing relevant business plans.
"Free" Business Plan Templates
- Pretty Cool- Business Plan Structure
- Excellent- Industry-Related Research
- Awesome- Customized Financial Projections for your Industry
- Even MORE Awesome-Template Written by Paul Borosky, MBA.
- - Fill-in-the-highlighted-areas Format
- - Completed Pricing Strategy
- - SWOT Analysis Completed
- - Organizational Chart
- - Funding Request Section
- - Step-by-Step Tutorial for Business Plan Doc.
- - Step-by-Step Tutorial for Financial Projections Model
Quality Business Plan Templates
- Pretty Cool- Business Plan Structure
- Excellent- Industry-Related Research ($100 value)
- Awesome- Customized Financial Projections for your Industry ($100 value)
- Even MORE Awesome- Template Written by Paul Borosky, MBA.
- Plus...- Fill-in-the-highlighted-areas Format
- Plus...- Completed Pricing Strategy
- Plus...- SWOT Analysis Completed
- Plus...- Organizational Chart... Done!
- Plus...- Funding Request Section... Yes!
- Plus...- Step-by-Step Tutorial for Business Plan Doc.
- Plus...- Step-by-Step Tutorial for Financial Projections Model
More Benefits: Free Business Plan Template Tutorials!!
All of our business plans come with FREE business plan writing tutorials. Business plan writing tutorials range from customizing your executive summary section to using our proprietary financial model!!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR FREE TUTORIALS!!!
Still More.... Benefits: WE can COMPLETE the Business Plan Template for YOU!
Want us to complete your business plan template for you (additional charges and restrictions apply)? Not a problem! Just complete our questionnaire, email it to us, and, once approved AND final payment is made, your completed business plan template will be ready in as little as 1 business day!
CLICK HERE TO HAVE US COMPLETE THE TEMPLATE FOR YOU!!!
For Questions about my template BEFORE PURCHASING or having difficulty downloading it, feel free to call me at:
Available Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 9 PM EST. (Usually)
IMPORTANT NOTE - I DO NOT OFFER FREE PHONE CONSULTATIONS AFTER PURCHASING THE TEMPLATE.
The Construction Company Business Plan Template is Reduced to $50.00!!
Construction Company Business Plan Templates Includes:
- Word Document Template
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- Construction Industry Analysis INCLUDED!
- Organizational Structure.
- Funding Request
- Financial Projections
- 12-month profit and loss statement
- 5 year pro forma income statement
- Excel Financial Model Customized for the Construction Industry
- Basic customizable Excel File
- Ability to change revenues, costs, and labor.
- 12 Profit and Loss
- 5 Yr Annual Projections.