Business Plan Consultants and MBA Business Plan Writers for San Francisco, CA.
Our business plan writers and business plan consultants are often contacted to help entrepreneurs identify new businesses in which they may start. This is especially true for potential entrepreneurs in the San Francisco, CA., Dale City, CA., San Mateo, CA., San Leandro, CA. and San Rafael, CA. areas. In these situations, our writers and consultants often recommend entrepreneurs enter business sectors that have been shown to be trending.
Currently, our business plan writers and business by consultants have noted that training industries include auto repair shops, beauty salons and dry cleaners. By entering trending industries, entrepreneurs are able to take advantage of customers changing tastes, increased opportunities for funding and proven interest rates for growth. However, willy-nilly entering an industry is never a good idea. When starting any business, make sure to work with a professional business plan writer or business plan consultant to ensure optimal capturing of market share and increased potential for growth.
Benefits from hiring a Business Plan Consultant or Business Plan Writer:
Our business plan writers and business plan consultants understand that readers of the business plan taking information in a variety of ways. Some investors seek out business plans with in-depth analysis. Bank loan officers often prefer business plans with charts and graphs to highlight important information. Because of the different preferences, our business plan writers and business plan consultants will create business plans with both preferences in mind. For example, our organizational section will include an in-depth discussion related to the potential owner and job responsibilities. Further, we will then highlight the business structure with a graph showing the chain of command for the business. By doing this, both entities are able to gain important information for them to make informed decisions. However, to attain a good balance, make sure to work with a professional business plan writer or business plan consultant.
Who We Are...
For Quality Business Plan, Our owner, Paul Borosky, MBA., ABD., has over ten years’ experience as a business owner, business plan consultant, business plan writer, financial projection consultant and adjunct finance professor and adjunct entrepreneurship professor.
From these experiences, our firm will be able to assist startup companies as well as established firms looking for growth.
Business Plan Consulting for San Francisco, CA.
Business Plan Consulting for Dale City, CA.
Business Plan Writing Service for San Mateo, CA.
Business Plan Writing Services
Quality Business Plan offers several business writing services for the San Francisco, CA. area. Some of our services includes business plan consulting, business plan writing and financial projection consulting. Listed below are just some of the benefit using our firm may offer:
- SBA and Investor ready business plans start at $400.
- ALL business plans are written by MBAs or Doctoral Candidates.
- Most business plans are completed in 8 days or less.
- Some business plans can even be completed in 24 hours (additional charges apply).
Business Plan Writer for San Francisco, CA.
- Finish a started business plan.
- Correct errors in an already written business plan.
- Finish up partial financial projections.
- Give professional guidance for completing your business plan.
Business Plan Writer for San Leandro, CA.
- Work with customers through the complete business plan process.
- Construct a professionally written funding request, which details funds needed and why.
- A detailed examination of your businesses internal and external environment.
- Work with the business owner to write a personal statement as to why the business was start. Great personal touch.
Financial Projection Consultant for San Rafael, CA.
- Prepare a financial model for your company.
- Construct financial projections for profit and loss statements, income statement and sheet for 5 years.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis for your company.
- Use capital budgeting techniques to determine your breakeven point, company valuation and return on equity.
Our Business Plan Writing Process in 7 Steps...
Business Plan Writing Process...
Our business plan writing process in seven steps. Usually, we can complete a business plan in 8 days from the time of our initial meeting.
Business Plan Writing Process...
Step 1: Contact Quality Business Plan.
Step 2: Schedule initial meeting with our business plan writers or business plan consultants.
Step 3: Meet with our business plan writers and business plan consultants for initial consultation.
Step 4: Allow our business plan writers and business plan consultant to research your company, industry and competitors. This takes about 4 days.
Step 5: Our business plan writers and business plan consultants will now write up the rough draft of your business plan. This takes about two days.
Step 6: We email you the rough draft of the business plan and financial statements and ask you to review.
Step 7: We meet with you one final time to make corrections to the business plan. Corrections often take 1 to 2 days.
Call or Text Paul MBA. Now
Hours of Operation: 7 Days a week 8am to 9pm EST.
Our business plan writers are located in Orlando, Fl. We have researched and written business plans for numerous businesses in the US.